Pages

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Soap and Glory Shopping, Plus a Sneaky MAC Delivery

Well I found myself in Boots again today, I just can not be restrained, id seen last week at the Soap and Glory stand that if you spend over 12 pounds you get a eyeshadow quad for free! Armed with this information I told myself if the offer was still on then i could purchase some new make up, if not I had to leave empty handed! Luckily for the makeup junkie inside me the offer was still on, not so lucky for my cash card, I already knew i definatly wanted to try the Archery brow tint and precision shaping pencil so i picked that up, the very last one in stock so it was fate in the shade love is blonde. These brown pens can be found in two shades one for blondes one for brunettes, its both an eyebrow pencil at one end and a brow tint at the other it's quiet reasonably priced at ten pounds. As I needed to spend an additional two pounds I decided to get the smouldering kohl In super black, I hate a chalky eyeliner that drags on the waterline so I I'm hoping this fits the bill, it comes with a built in sharper which I like as forever loosing mine and it was only five pounds.

So next up is the quad which I got choose for free, there were three to choose from and I choose the neutral one called 'Whats Nude', it contains three matte shades and one shimmer. From swatching in Boots all four shades look to have good colour payoff, and I'm excited to see what I can create using this palette.

Next up is my cheeky MAC purchase which was waiting on the mat when I got home. It's the lipstick Riri woo, it's a retro matte finish and it's a classic red, Rhianna her self says its a spin on her favourite ruby woo. The colour which went on sale last Friday sold out in hours, however if you weren't able to pick it up this time it will be available next month with the further MAC and Rhianna collaboration.

I think I might pop back to boots this weekend to pick up another two products and get another free quad as I struggled to choose between the nude and smokey eye one. If I do go back I think I'm going to pick up the arch of triumph and I'm not sure of what else so if anyone has any suggestions or a can't live with out Soap and Glory product please let me know!

Here's a picture of a quick look created with all of the above products, it's safe to say I am in LOVE with the archery brow tint. Reviews to follow soon for all products!



No comments:

Post a Comment