Pages

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Oh Hi There.......

Hi  and welcome to Leah Louise Loves, my tiny piece of web space to rant and rave all things make up related, especially lipstick...id be lying if i said it wasnt an addiction. Nothing excites me more than standing for hours swatching away on the hunt for the perfect lipstick, i dont have a favourite im not a one lipstick for life kind of gal, i switch it up and change every day. I do however hold a torch for MAC oh the smell, the packaging, the formula, the array of colours, gahhh they just excite me!

 A sneak peak at some of my lipsticks, i shall pre warn you there is ALOT of pink in there, and no two are the same in my eyes, i feel i need all the pinks MAC has to offer to be truly satisfied in life.
So todays post was just to say 'HI...here I am.....Im Leah, and I am addicted to make up' So feel free to ask me any questions, or even just drop me a comment and say Hi, and if you started following my blog....well that would make me super duper happy! Enjoy your bank holiday speak soon my lovelies.

                                                                      <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi loved the post, be sure to upload another one soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and reading my first post! I will be uploading a new post tomorrow! Thanks for being my first follower and first comment! xx

    ReplyDelete