Pages

Monday, 6 May 2013

Pretty In Pink

Well hasn't today been a nice change from the usual dull and dreary bank holidays, so full of summer spirit, me, Lee and Tyler hoped over to our friends house for a BBQ. The kiddies got to do lots of running around and playing, while the grown ups ate good food and had a good catch up, which was well over due since I have been so busy with uni. Due to me being deathly pale and fair, the slightest glare of sun and im wacking the factor 50 on and trying not to melt in sun, so todays make up needed to be minimal but pretty, enter Dior Addict  Singuliere (465).


Ahhhh just look how pretty it is, I love the packaging it makes me so happy its my little bit of luxury and i feel really posh getting it out and using it. Dior says of the Dior Addict range;

'Inspired by the cutting-edge runway fashions of Dior, this hydrating and volumizing formula dresses lips with a veil of addicting color and spectacular shine.'

I would describe the color as a bubblegum pink, but not so bright its not wearable i think due to the sheerness of this lipstick it would suit most people, it can be worn very sheer or built up to a more opaque finish. I enjoy the fact that this product doesnt feel to heavy on my lips and can be applied quite easily without needing a mirror for application. It is a lovely colour and leaves a shiny almost gloss like effect on the lips so there is no need for multiple lip products you can just slick this on and your good to go.






The only downsides i see to this product is that it doesn't have huge last abilities i would say 2 hours max and i need to reapply, this could be due to the fact i do like it to look quiet opaque on my lips, i find if your constantly reapplying it 4 or 5 times in a day you do use a considerable amount of product, and at £24.00 a lipstick, boy it aint cheap!

I think i will repurchase this kind of lipstick again as i love everything about but I think next time I will repurchase in a different colour, i already have my eye on Paris, a bright neon pink.

You can purchase this lipstick here with free delivery at the moment, QUICK, QUICK!!!
Link


No comments:

Post a Comment